Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12 - Considering this new count


The short setup in my previous post was not executed. It's getting quite late for ITD 9 if it has not yet arrived, and thus I am a bit uncomfortable. Perhaps it has already arrived and I ignore it!
Upon looking at price action, I am now seriously considering this attached Delta count. If 5260 is broken in the next few days, I will be using the attached Delta chart as my primary count. ITD 11 will be due at the end of May.
 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats