Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 8 - ITD 9 not In yet



Apparently ITD 9 is coming late as GBP is still rising up as USD is under pressure across the board. In my past post, I mentioned a possible price level target with the use of the parallel trend line channel. Currently, GBP is close to the top of the trend line channel.

I am looking to short at the top of the trend line channel at 1.537 - 1.538 with a tight Stop Loss at 1.5415. This setup however would only be valid on Monday. If price doesn't reach 1.537 on Monday, I would remove this trade as the trend line channel is sloping upward. If this trade is executed, and if my stop loss is taken out, I would just wait patiently until I see a solid reversal signal.

Looking at Dollar Index chart, as I said in my previous post, we are now moving nicely in wave C targetting 50% fib around 80.5. However, we are currently at 38.2% fib with a trend line support, so there could probably be a temporary rebound of some sort before USD continues to weaken.
 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats