Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 10 - ITD 1 Probably Has Arrived


Hi everyone,

I mentioned in my prior post that MTD 1 / LTD 15 position still could not be confirmed 100% because Delta rule still allows it to be due later. It seems that one the alternatives could be happening right now.

Looking at the current daily chart, it's very possible that ITD 1 low has arrived on June 8 at 1.5801.

There are several things which led me to think so:

1. It's within the arrival time zone of ITD 1. I said before ITD 1 low arrival is due on average at June 11. June 8 is 3 trading days earlier, which is fine. Also if you read the Delta rule I posted at my June 4 post, when ITD low is due earlier than the average, it's likely that the higher time frame (MTD and LTD) is pointing up. In other words, MTD 1 / LTD 15 is still pointing up. If MTD 1 / LTD 15 has already arrived at ITD 11, then we typically should expect ITD 1 low to be due slightly later than the average turning date, and not earlier.

2. We see a hammer candlestick on the signal day (June 8), followed by a bullish candle confirmation the next day on June 9. June 9 candlestick also closed above the high of the signal day. This is a possible turn signal according to the rule I posted at my May 19 post.

3. Take a look at today's Delta chart, and see the previous two cycles of ITD 1 (I circle and link them together in the chart). They are all due exactly at the vertical red line. This is eerily precise.

What this means is that if ITD 1 low has indeed arrived on June 8, we are now moving up to ITD 2 due on average around June 22. Since there's plenty of time between now and June 22, my guess is that we could make a new high topping out last ITD 11 and this new high would then be the position of MTD 1 / LTD 15. Also if this is happening, then price target is most likely 1.68 - 1.7.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi cmellon, would like to discuss delta trading with you how do I contact you ?

Anonymous said...

I am registered at dailyfx forum as daily88fx

Cmellon said...

Hello daily88fx,

Welcome to PM me at Dailyfx forum.

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats