Monday, July 6, 2009

July 7 - LTD 15 likely arriving late



Price action with GBP USD has recently left me scratching my head, especially with the pair currently in inversion time period (ITP) for both ITD and MTD time frame.
But it looks now the situation is becoming a little more clear and here's my latest count that I am using.

In the ITD chart, we see that LTD 15 high arrived late at 1.674.ITD, MTD, and LTD are therefore now all travelling down. ITD 4 low will be due around July 13. A break of MTD 1 at 1.58 is required to confirm the position of LTD 15 high.

Although all time frames are now travelling down, LTD 16 low is going to arrive not too long from now. I circle the LTD 16 low time zone. I think it's likely that the downtrend will last until mid August as per my circle.

Looking at bigger picture LTD chart, once we finish this LTD 16 downmove, we'll rally higher one more time from probably around mid August to November of this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi C, I'm still scratching my head with this pair. Have you any further thoughts on this?

Yo

Cmellon said...

Hi Yo,

It's in limbo. Still many possibilities with the Delta count for GBP USD. For the moment, I am leaving this pair alone.

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats