Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov 17 - GBP USD Update


It has been a difficult few weeks for me to do a Delta count on Cable. Sometimes that's how life is, and I try not to force a count which I am not really sure of. The best way for me is to observe the market until I feel that I am in sync with the market again.

I don't really want to chase this risk appetite rally. I have been flat in FX for a while, and yesterday I have just sold another good chunk of my stock that I entered in January of this year. Sure equity and high beta currency could keep rallying from here just like many analysts said, but I'll just stand aside and not participate in it.

With that said, attached is my attempt to do a Delta count for cable. If this count is correct, then I expect sterling to keep grinding higher in the next few weeks up to ITD 6, perhaps not in straight line, but a gradual grind. I would attempt to build some short position around Nov 27

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I've been a follower of your delta trading style. Do you have some time for me to ask you a few questions regarding Dynamic Trader Software ?

Cmellon said...

Hi jlee,

Of course, please ask your questions

Anonymous said...

This sure has become a nasty one to count eh? An alternate I have is that the 17 you have is really the 15, having 4 ID2 points going up to it(but one is an inversion) I am going to stick to this one if we can't break the 1.7 high. I also think we'll see some major market turns when we put in this STD 6 point.

Gordy said...

Hi C, now that cable completed themove down to about 1.628 do u think ITD 6 is in place or do yoiu think its lower than that. cables at 1.645 now. thanks

Post a Comment

 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats