Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feb 10: GBP USD - Travelling to ITD 2 High

Before reading the comments below, take a look at my last weekend's GBP USD Delta update from the navigation menu above in case you have not.

I am still going with the original count that we are currently moving to ITD 2 high. In addition, although I said ITD 2 high on average is due next Monday, there are two instances in the past few cycles where it was due in 10 calendar days, so that brings next Wednesday as a turning point if it were to repeat the same thing. This late ITD 2 high scenario could be possible if MTD low was due at 1.5533.

However, I am still leaning towards early or on time arrival of ITD 2 high, because I think the MTD is still travelling down. The alternate above however is something to keep in mind if we keep making new highs until next Wednesday.
 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats