Friday, January 29, 2010

Jan 30 - Delta Update for GBP/USD and USD/JPY is ready

I have updated the Delta Position page for GBP/USD and USD/JPY, available at the navigation menu above.

For GBP/USD, we are now in both ITD and LTD Inversion Time Period, that's why price has not been trending well, and it's been contained in a range for a number of months now. However, it looks like we may get some solution about the direction soon, perhaps as soon as next month.

For USD/JPY, I am leaning towards a rally from here. How fast and how strong, or whether I am right or wrong remains to be seen, but I am in the bullish side for the moment.

This year I try to become more of a medium term positional swing trader (holding for weeks/.months) and looking for higher probability and higher reward setup. My focus in the first quarter of 2010 has been GBP/NZD and USD/JPY as I posted in the trade idea. As I am now already in the position for both, I would just monitor it until my time target is near and I may not post too much updates in the blog. GBP/NZD has rallied over 1000 pips since I posted the trade idea last time, and I am still holding it now while moving my stop loss. I have taken position in USD/JPY, and now will just wait and see what the market wants to do.
 

About This Blog

My photo
This blog is dedicated to the market enthusiasts who have the passion to learn and understand the forex market

Risk Disclaimer

All the information in this blog is only for informational and educational purposes only, and should not be taken as an offer to buy or sell anything. The author does not accept any responsibility for any loss incurred as a result of using the information in this blog

Follow Me

Follow deltatrading on Twitter

View My Stats